We will master your track or album to comply with Red Book standards. We can deliver your finished master in any required format including; AIFF, WAV, MP3 and DDP image for CD replication.
What you need to know before sending us your song for Mastering:
- Zip your audio material and send it via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send us a CD if you prefer. (contact us for postal address)
- WAV (WAVE) or AIF (AIFF) files are best, either interleaved or Split.
- Sample rate should be the same as your session. 44.1khz, 48khz, 96khz, whatever you recorded it at. Don’t up-sample.
- The Bit depth should be 24bit. We’ll add dither and convert to 16 bit at the final stage.
- Leave a couple of seconds at the start and end of your track. We’ll tidy it up later.
- Leave master bus compression on your mix as it’s part of your sound but remove any limiters on the master bus.
- Make sure all your stems have the same start point, sample rate and bit depth.
- Do not normalise your files.
- Check your mix/stems all the way through to make sure there are no errors.
- If you want ISRC codes added for CD replication make sure you have these ready to send to us. You can find out all about ISRC codes here: What is an ISRC code?
- Make sure you have other information ready for us such as artist name, album name, album track running order, featured artist names, alternative track names etc and your contact information – mobile number and email address.
- Send us links to reference material so we know how you want your track to sound.
- Feel free to send us your mix for evaluation.
- Need help? Feel free to get in touch. We’ll be happy to discuss the process with you.