Mixing & Mastering
- Mastering one song £40
- Mastering one song from stems £50
- Mixing one song £250
We offer discounts for multiple tracks. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Sending us your audio material. What you need to know.
- Zip your audio material and send it via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send us a CD if you prefer.
- WAV (WAVE) or AIF (AIFF) files are best, either interleaved or Split.
- Sample rate should be the same as your session. 44.1khz, 48khz, 96khz, whatever you recorded it at. Don’t up-sample.
- The Bit depth should be 24bit. We’ll add dither and convert to 16 bit at the final stage.
- Leave a couple of seconds at the start and end of your track. We’ll tidy it up later.
- Leave master bus compression on your mix as it’s part of your sound but remove any limiters on the master bus.
- Make sure all your stems have the same start point, sample rate and bit depth.
- Do not normalise your files.
- Check your mix/stems all the way through to make sure there are no errors.
- If you want ISRC codes added for CD replication make sure you have these ready to send to us. You can find out all about ISRC codes here: What is an ISRC code?
- Make sure you have other information ready for us such as artist name, album name, album track running order, featured artist names, alternative track names etc and your contact information – mobile number and email address.
- Send us links to reference material so we know how you want your track to sound.
- Need help? Feel free to get in touch. We’ll be happy to discuss the process with you.
Payment and Delivery
We accept payment via PayPal or bank transfer. Send us a message using our contact form detailing your requirements and we’ll get back to you asap.
We will send your finished audio back within two to three days. We’ll let you know if it’s likely to take any longer. We will send your finished audio back via wetransfer.com CD masters are charged at £5 each plus postage costs.